- Educate and empower a diverse population of graduate nurses for professional nursing practice irrespective of the caste, creed and religion in a variety of settings.
- Contribute to scholarly development of profession through integration of theory, research and clinical Practice.
- Provide an educational foundation to promote self-reliance, cultural competence, ethical sensitivity, leadership and lifelong learning in nursing profession.
- Contribute towards global improvement of health care through individual, collaborative and interdisciplinary efforts.
- Provide an environment and infrastructure that support academics, scholarly publications, research and health care services.
- Provide a mechanism for continuous program assessment, evaluation and improvement.
- Attract and retain the best professional talents through continuous professional and personal development, rewards & honors for excellence.
- To provide opportunities to modem day generation to function as responsible citizens.
- To equip students to be self-reliant, confident and economically independent.
- To enhance quality of life for the people of al1 sections of the society.
- To provide professional education programs in order to enable students to take newer challenges in the ever changing world of today.